What isn’t as well known is that broth can help reduce cellulite by improving connective tissue, increase hair growth/strength, improve digestive issues and remineralize teeth.
Nothing replaces electrolytes and soothes the soul like a mug of bone broth. Put in a large thermos and make yourself sip throughout labor. Your body will thank you!
- 2 pounds (or more) of bones from a healthy source
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 3 stalks of celery
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- Optional: 1 bunch of parsley, 1 tablespoon or more of sea salt, 1 teaspoon peppercorns, additional herbs
- or spices to taste. I also add 2 cloves of garlic for the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Put vegetables then bones in a crock pot. Drizzle the Apple Cider Vinegar all over the bones and fill crock with water to cover. Put the lid on and simmer on low 18-48 hours for beef or 12-18 for chicken broth.
- Ladle out some in a mug to drink now and store the rest in a glass container in the fridge for later.